The prices include VAT. The prices given in € currency is for information only based on the HUF/€ exchange rate in August, 2011.
- daily ticket: 5.000.- HUF / person / day (~20.- € /person/ day)
- weekly ticket: 15.000.- HUF /person / 7 days (~55.- € /person/ 7 days)
- family ticket 12.500.- HUF / person / day (~46.- € /person/ day)
With one ticket maximum 2 rods can be used with maximum 2 hooks for each rods. The weekly ticket can be used for in 7 days following. With the family ticket maximum 6 rods can be used. The anglers shall keep the rules of the Hungarian fishing regulation and size regulations. The caught fishes under the regulated sizes have to be released. From the allowed size fishes maximum 5 fishes can be taken home. The fee of the tickets include the price of the taken fishes.
- Óbiródi és Kisdádi fishing huts: 25.000.- HUF/day (~95.- €/day)
- Kisszékelyi Hunting Lodge: 4.500 HUF/person/day (~17.- €/person/day)
- Annafürdő Guest House: 4.500.- HUF/person/day (~17.- €/person/day)
- Annafürdő Lodge for bigger groups& companies: 2.500.- HUF/person/day (~10.- €/person/day)
- 1st class breakfast: 2.500 HUF/person (10.- €/ person)
- 1st class main meal (lunch, dinner) 5.000.- HUF/person (20.-€/person)
- 2nd class main meal (lunch, dinner) 3.800.- HUF/person (15.-€/person)